Unique and hand made collars, leashes and harnesses for our FOURlegged friends and matching accessories for thier people made with LOVEWe can send your order WORLDWIDE via post.
1. step: choose the right type of the collars
Types of collars
1. adjustable collar with buckle
2. non adjustable collar with buckle
3. adjustable martingale collar
4. adjustable martingale collar whitout choke
5. martingale collar with chain
6. adjustable collar with metal buckle
7. non adjustable halfchoke collar
8. poodle collar
- adjustable collar with buckle: plastic quick-clip buckles to quickly and conveniently remove the dog collar. Custom Dog Collars feature a D-ring to attach tags and/or a leash and are fully adjustable! These collars are suitable for all breeds and puppies!
- adjustable collar with metal buckle: strong collars are made just like the standard collars but feature all metal hardware. Very snazzy looking collars and can be engraved with the name of the dog and the phone number of the owner.
- non adjustable collar with buckle: the collar has a side release buckle clip - contoured to fit comfortably against the neck.
- martingale collar: Also know as limited slip collars or Greyhound collars, Martingale collars are used to prevent dogs from slipping out of collars while walking on a leash. Though the collars tighten with a tug of the leash, there is a stopping mechanism to prevent complete closure on the neck. Often made out of nylon or similar material, Martingale collars are available in a variety of colors and designs. These collars are especially suited for sighthounds, but can be uses on most dog breeds.
- martingale collar wihout choke: tag collars are made without a buckle. These collars are fully adjustable and slip right over the dog's head, and feature a D-ring for ID tags or a leash.
- non adjustable halfchoke collar: the Limited Slip Collars serve the same function as the martingale collars, but instead of a loop in the front the collar lays flat!
- martingale collar with chain: this collar works just like the Martingale Collar, but features a chain loop in the front instead of fabric.
- poodle collar: helps to protect the long hair of the show dogs
2. step: choose the size of the collar
little help how to measure your dog
- XS: 20-33cm
- S: 25-38cm
- M: 29-45cm
- L: 35-57 cm
- XL: 45-77 cm
5. step: send your order to email@example.com or just write us if you have any questions!
or you can buy any of our ready to wear collars
6. step: choose a matching leash, belt or a keychian :-)
Dogs wearing Sixfeet design collars